Animal Control Department
Cell Phone: (716) 435-8533 Sharon
Cell Phone (716) 857-0347 Sarah
- Marilla currently has 1,026 Dogs licensed.
- Dogs must be licensed at 4 months of age.
- Information Necessary for licensing:
- A certificate of rabies vaccination or statement in lieu thereof.
- A certificate signed by a licensed veterinarian showing that the dog has been spayed or neutered.
- The sex, approximate age, breed and color must be stated.
- Owners name, address and phone number.
- A fee of $10 for a spayed or neutered dog or $18 for an unspayed or unneutered. (Checks made payable to the Marilla Town Clerk).
- License must be renewed each year at the Marilla Town Hall or by mail.
- If owner has more than 4 dogs, they must apply for a Special Use Permit with the Building Inspector.